Monday, October 25, 2004
- Name: Eric Stewart
- Location: Grayling, Michigan, United States
I'm not sure how much more eclectic a person can be but I am sure that a lot of individuals consider themselves to be more unique than most - a definite contradiction of course. I was born on the first day of the summer of love and I have been an activist, a geek, a hippie, a bit of a punk, a nomad, a sailor, and a bunch of stuff all in between. I have been a pagan, a buddhist, a zoroastrian, an atheist, blah blah. Labels aside, scanning my posts are a better guage of my interests than any paragraph I can write. Yet I am so much more. Aren't you?
- The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect
- TOTAL INFORMATION AWARENESS Lives
- The Mass Psychology of Fascism
- U. G. Krishnamurti
- Some call it Palestine, some Israel, but first it ...
- Abstinence, Aggression and the Bush White House
- Moon Brings Novel Green Power to Arctic Homes
- Tesla: The greatest hacker of all time
- The Re-Education of Joseph Stiglitz
- McKenna's "Stoned Ape" theory of human evolution