Thursday, September 09, 2004
- Name: Eric Stewart
- Location: Grayling, Michigan, United States
I'm not sure how much more eclectic a person can be but I am sure that a lot of individuals consider themselves to be more unique than most - a definite contradiction of course. I was born on the first day of the summer of love and I have been an activist, a geek, a hippie, a bit of a punk, a nomad, a sailor, and a bunch of stuff all in between. I have been a pagan, a buddhist, a zoroastrian, an atheist, blah blah. Labels aside, scanning my posts are a better guage of my interests than any paragraph I can write. Yet I am so much more. Aren't you?
- The Madness of G.W. Bush ..... and of ourselves
- Being Mean or Seeking Justice?
- The Great Myth of the Sun Gods
- Who are (were) the Zoroastrians?
- Indologist Confirms Maize in Ancient Sculptures
- Bureaucracy in Action
- I do not know that this is a legitimate photograph...
- A Great Blog
- Native-Americans With Ancestors From India?
- As I was surfing abroad, I happened to glance out ...